The ERP Business Systems Analyst is responsible for being a key resource during and after a new ERP implementation by reviewing and analyzing business processes and developing and implementing solutions through JD Edwards (JDE) to meet end user needs, and providing end user support in key areas of focus. This person will provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations with regards to functional design and implementation strategies in a global environment. Works closely with (key) users to identify areas where system functionality can be leveraged to drive business process efficiencies, and assists in the implementation of process improvements. Will also troubleshoot issues and system bugs and provide direction for corrections and enhancements and enact those corrections and enhancements where appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports all aspects (such as usage questions, issues, business processes, reporting, and data quality) of the JD Edwards and associated application components of assigned areas and modules in timely manner to meet on-going and changing business requirements.
- Acts in advisory role with insights to systems deficiencies and potential user needs to prevent issues which may negatively impact the business operations.
- Defines business processes and specifies detailed requirements for continuous improvement to the JD Edwards and related business system components.
- Follows and enforces pre-defined standard software development and deployment processes in functional specifications, user interface and database designs, testing methodology, training, and change management.
- Facilitates the alignment of cross-functional conflicts and gaps to achieve results for optimal corporate performance.
- Effectively communicates findings, recommendations, and solutions through meetings, emails, presentations, documentation, or verbal communications to users with regard to applications issues or enhancements.
- Supports and communicates on-site and remotely with the global user base and external resources across various time zones (Netherlands, Germany, Slovenia, North America, UK, China, Turkey, etc.).
- Provides both formal and informal training on subjects of expertise on the JD Edwards applications to users and reviews user data and reporting per company business processes as part of quality assurance activities.
- Develops proper documentation such as project plans, detailed specifications, test cases, operational instructions and procedures, and system and user documentation of responsible modules with quality, utilizing company or IT standardized tools and templates.
- Conducts effective project updates, progress reviews and evaluations with management in a timely manner and manages priorities within the assigned tasks according to the load and the multiple due dates.
- Follows through with commitments to meeting quality and schedule and fosters mutual trust with leadership, fellow employees and users.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Proficiency in Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne configuration and reporting toolset required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in both Consumer Goods Manufacturing and IT, business analysis and project management experience in the preferred areas of supply chain planning, warehousing, inventory management and production
- Experience in various systems platforms of multi-tier environment, global environment.
- Aptitude for analytical and problem solving abilities with out-of-box thinking for innovative and work-around solutions.
- Excellent skills in utilizing all available communication channels with competent judgment of when to use what.
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Experience with EDI, Barcode data collection systems, labels, workflow highly desirable
- Able to adapt, willing to change, proactive resourcefulness, and curiosity to learn new things.
- Proficient English; other languages are a plus; Dutch, German, Slovenian..
- Specific knowledge in JD Edwards Modules are strongly preferred and considered as advantage:
- Primary focus on Inventory Management, Procurement, Sales Order Management, Warehousing and License Plates
- Secondary focus on Manufacturing including Product Data Management, Product Costing, Master Production Scheduling, Material Requirements Planning, Shop Floor Management, Configurator, Engineer to Order, Workorders
- Manufacturing Accounting and General understanding of AR, AP and General Ledger processes is a plus.
- Understanding of JD Edwards UI Tools Features for End User Efficiencies and avoiding customizations, and knowledge of Orchestrator is desirable.
- Understanding of JD Edwards Windows Development Client and Object Management Workbench and software development lifecycle
- Enterprise Report Writer (ERW) to the degree of making minor ERW adjustments or basic report creation, modifying and creating new versions for processing option/data selection change
- Understanding of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Security features and capabilities
- Understanding of JD Edwards Scheduler application
- Understanding of JD Edwards Localization and Language Preferences and User Setup
- Travel for support purposes quarterly or as needed
- Class B drivers license.
A full-time working week at a very diverse, reliable and growing international organization, with prospects for permanent employment. Because we continue to innovate in this dynamic market, this offers you the opportunity to develop further and to take on new challenges. This is of course accompanied by a good salary.
We also offer an excellent package of fringe benefits
- A 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
- An extensive package of insurance;
- A good pension scheme.
Do you feel your skills and experience match the job description? Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org