WorldFirst is shaking up the financial services industry. Our mission as a FinTech is to create the world’s best platform for international trade, payments and foreign exchange. The Amsterdam office is responsible for growing our business in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
You will be joining a high performing team, targeting SME, e-commerce and corporate clients who are internationally active. You will promote the benefits of WorldFirst’s services to decision makers at prospective clients and make a substantial contribution to the company’s growth targets in terms of new clients and turnover.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for achieving monthly and annual sales targets, primarily achieved through generating leads, building a CRM pipeline, outbound calling and face to face meetings, to acquire new clients and gain new business.
- You'll need to be up-to-date with WorldFirst's latest products and services in the field of FX and payments to proficiently promote these to potential clients in the Netherlands and Europe
- You will grow to be a high performer in sales and business development, acting with seniority and having thorough understanding of client needs, based on continuous internal and external training we offer to you
- You take pride in developing long-term relationships with your client and work in cross-functional teams to manage and build your client portfolio.
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations, representing WorldFirst with the utmost integrity
Who you are
- Proven experience in sales and business development ideally in B2B services
- Evidence of achieving revenue targets and contributing significantly to business growth
- Interest in financial services and wish to join an international Fintech company
- The ambition to take a leading role in our sales team and achieve personal growth
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and commission.
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment.
- Young dynamic team, start-up working environment, free breakfast and Friday drinks.
- WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
Who we are
WorldFirst is an international company with 650 colleagues across 8 global offices, helping business clients worldwide receive outstanding product offerings to support their importing and exporting activities. WorldFirst is part of the Ant Group with over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as SME and corporate businesses, making it easy to do business anywhere.