The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs and processes and to act as a partnered liaison between the business and the technical team. He/She will be responsible for providing knowledge and expertise to IS, the business teams and process owners in identifying opportunities for technology and supporting prioritization. He/She is responsible for building strong collaborative relationships with the specific teams with a specific focus on those teams.
The client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with their customers, is driven to make health care better. They offer innovative products and services in Orthopedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with the Divisional teams and functional teams.
- Partner with business and technical teams to drive consensus on the best solution to business problems and the delivery of new solutions and enhancements
- Work with a diverse business community to document as-is and to-be business processes
- Document clear and testable requirements which describe a system which will be implemented
- Recommend business process and system changes to improve efficiency and business outcomes.
- Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IT technical teams.
- Improve the business analysis function through best practices, process management, mentoring, and education.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion
- Experience with process mapping is required.
- Experience documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format is required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, evaluate and recommend changes to business processes is required
- Experience working with high level business stakeholders is required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred. - Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business representatives at all levels to identify needs, define and document requirements, and drive solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed project requests or charters which include project objectives, success criteria, and requirements
- Experience in identifying opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Demonstrated ability to maintain clear communication channels with IS and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex business functions into technical specifications
- Business intelligence tool experience
Excellent Primary and Secondary remuneration package and the ability to work in an international environment at a leading global company.