Are you a passionate Big Data Engineer? Our client which is a multinational telecom company would like to welcome you to their team in Prague. We’re eager to meet the best IT professionals and we want to make you excited about your next career move!
Become one of the leaders in the Big Data department which is working on very interesting projects (Commercial Roaming, Data Driven Network Rollout, Magenta House, Machine Learning based Fraud Detection, & more) where they use trendy and new technologies.
You’ll have freedom in your daily work, and if you like traveling, this is for you! Your client is located in Germany so you’ll get the chance to go on Business Trips. You’ll get the chance to work with interesting telco and customer data which no other company can provide and get the opportunities to come up with new ideas about how to utilize it.
And since career growth is important, as a result of your excellent performance you’ll have the opportunity to make your next step to a Big Data Architect role.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating end-to-end technical solutions for several Big Data projects
- Leading the projects, defending your arguments and challenging the ideas of others
- Guiding your colleagues during their work using the Scrum methodology
- Presenting the final results to customers in English
- Understanding the implemented solution and in case of need helping the colleagues in any role
- Being proactive and communicative within the team and also with the local management, being able to explain your ideas
- To travel to Germany on a business trips (once in a month as minimum)
You should bring to the team:
- IT, programming (preferably Python or Scala), SQL and Unix/Linux skills (at least on a medium level)
- Work experience with technologies like Hadoop, Python, Spark, Kafka, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT
- Ability to lead the Big Data project from the technical point of view and be able to understand every stage of the solution (Analysis->Design->Implementation->Testing->Deployment->Monitoring)
- Ability to create technical documentation in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to be a team player as well as a person that respects and leads the team
We want to offer you:
- 5 weeks holidays and 2 days of personal leave
- Laptop and High-end mobile phone with 20GB tariff
- Meal vouchers, cultural & sports benefits and budget for trainings
- Team and social events
- Interesting salary compensation based on your experience plus yearly bonuses
- Being a part of a large European company with amazing premises offering flex working hours & home office options