Strategic lead Senior BI Architect position within a global top 20 retail organization. As a BI Architect you will be responsible for the complete data architecture on a global level.
A leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
Founded in 1947 the organization has grown to become the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Their presence in more than 90 countries worldwide-with 3,330 stores in key markets (Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand) and over 11,000 colleagues-puts them in the top 20 biggest global retail chains. Their Global headquarter is located in Steinhausen, Switzerland. The Support Centre is located in Rotterdam. From this location they support their global network. You are part of the Support Centre and located in Rotterdam.
As a Senior BI Architect you are responsible for bridging the gap between business and IT and
being a content sparring partner of management and controllers.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a strategic vision in the field of data information and Business Intelligence
- Translate strategy and policy into a functional architecture and technicalfuture proof
- Being a content sparring partner of management
- Give advice on the content and layout of management reports, dashboards and
- Design, develop and implement BI solutions such as management reports and
dashboards, OLAP solutions and/or datawarehouse
- Results oriented and analytical & structural organised
- A self-starter, hands-on and team player
- A problem solver
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent organising capabilities and prefer to collaborate with the business
- Feel at ease in an international and remote work environment
You have got the following experience:
- Knowledge of solution architectures and complex integrations of business
applications with cloud solution (Dynamics NAV, Axapata or 365 is an advantage)
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Ability to travel frequently
- Knowledge of (primary) Retail business processes is advantageous
A challenging, full-time position in a top 20 global organization where you can further
develop your skills as part of a dynamic international team of experts.
Good primary and secondary employment conditions as a Senior BI Architect in Rotterdam