Senior Android Developer for a fast-growing tech scale-up in Amsterdam who are focussed on disrupting Brazilian markets with their innovative mobile app and platform.
With potentially tens of millions of clients, it is suspected that the user base will grow at an exponential rate. Their aim is to provide an alternative solution which aims to empower all Brazilians by providing them with a mobile platform from which to work with.
Senior Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Deep Understanding of the Android platform
- Extensive experience with Android development using Kotlin
- Demonstrate knowledge with design (UX/UI)
- Thrive in a fast-paced technology scale-up and happy to change priorities when required
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and helping other people
- Ability to work well in an Agile environment
Senior Android Developer Skills:
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as MVC, MVP, MVVM and MVI
- Hands-on experience with RxJava, understanding of Reactive programming is and the best practices around it
- Contribute to high performance code
- Capable to analyse and oversee complex flows
- Experience with source control in GIT and branching strategies
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Espresso and Coroutines
About The Company
Strong interpersonal skills are a must as communication between developers is integral for success. The flat organisational hierarchy of the company encourages everyone to contribute equally!
Those with an entrepreneurial mindset will enjoy working in this scale-up the most. The team is very international and frequently organises fun social events for the entire company. There is great opportunity for growth as the company is rapidly expanding.
Interested? Please give me a call on 0643004646 or send your CV to email@example.com