Wat doe je als Senior Advisor Systems Engineering (IJV) bij TenneT?
The successful candidate will work as part of the projectteam of IJmuiden Ver to guide and support the team members in applying Systems Engineering during the design phases and the contracting of the project and specific to capture and formulate all relevant requirements and verification & validation results in cooperation with the team members and stakeholders.
- Coach and support the projectteam on applying Systems Engineering during de design phases and contracting.
- Train the team members and relevant stakeholders in applying SE and practical SE-techniques by facilitating SE-courses.
- Coach, facilitate and apply SE-techniques on the project, among others: functional analysis, system analysis, interface analysis, RAMS-analysis, verification and validation methods, …
- Review and maintain the project breakdowns, among others: system breakdown, functional breakdown, interfaces, work breakdown.
- Review all SE-results and -reports.
- Structure and formulate ‘SMART’ requirements, including verification and validation methods, in cooperation with the team members and relevant specialists.
- Instructing the Requirement Engineer(s) within the project team.
- Integrate a Building Information Model (BIM) in the execution strategy
- Secure the structure and content of baselines of CRS, SRS, CRS and V&V-reports.
- Secure the link to the TenneT Offshore implementation of SE and BIM.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in a technical study.
- Experience in applying Systems Engineering in general: minimal 5 years.
- Experience in comparable roles of guiding project teams in Systems Engineering.
- Experience in training project teams in applying Systems Engineering
- Recent experience in applying Systems Engineering in large complex projects within the public sector, preference: energy sector.
- Experience and knowledge of Relatics and BIM (Building Information Model).
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to transfer knowledge and guide project teams.
- Having a critical eye on input, ability to challenge team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work thoughtfully and structured, focused on the interdepenencies and cohesion of information.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships and create enthousiasm.
- Hardworking and determined to meet milestones.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (salary up to a max of EUR 6950 gross per month based on fulltime contract, at least 40 days leave, 6% end of year bonus, 8% holiday allowance, medical insurance allowance of EUR 60,- gross per month) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this position is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (Extra) High Voltage lines and 36 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. Based on this agreement the decision to realize 3.500 MW of offshore wind energy. In 2019 the Roadmap 2030 has been published resulting in another 7.000 MW up to 2030. A roll-out strategy is being prepared for the medium term, including the IJmuiden Ver (DC) projects. The 2x2 GW submarine HVDC connection from offshore wind-farms in the North sea to the Dutch electricity grid.