As a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst you are responsible for the daily dealing of purchase order invoices amongst your team. You are the senior and lead 2 junior colleagues in their daily tasks. Together you are responsible for the DACH region in Europe.
My client is an international holding company for multiple retail brands within the fashion & appareil industry. The company has a young and dynamic vibe and has a lot if different nationalities working from this EMEA headquarter. The company is undergoing constant transition and therefore its important to be able to deal with a rapidly changing and flexible workenvironment.
- You are responsible for the daily processing of PO invoices, through a 3 way match system;
- Ensure all supplier account management date is in order, you are liaising with suppliers regarding any invoicing queries;
- Processing invoices including preparing for payment;
- Be the senior / teamlead for 2 junior analysts.
- At least a finished Bachelor in finance or accounting;
- Circa 3 years within a financial administrative position, preferably within a Shared Service environment;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of the German or Dutch language is a plus;
- Experience with SAP and Excel is needed;
- Knowledge of Kofax and Basware are a big plus.
€ 2.800 - € 3.100 gross per month
Position for the long term
2,800 - 3,100 /maand