Senior Accounting Officer
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support in our office in Amsterdam that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco's business and help to maintain and improve Citco's operational procedures.
- You will be responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of monthly and/or quarterly reporting and annual accounts, preparation of and VAT returns and review of income tax returns; we will expect you to be able to work autonomously but able to recognize when assistance is needed;
- You will pro-actively maintain and develop a network of internationally established clients
- You will be involved in other aspects of client work such as corporate, legal and tax;
- You will assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies
- You will be in charge of maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls;
- You will communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business economics and at least 4 years' relevant experience in an accounting position with an international organization or corporate service provider; exposure to tax driven structures is a definite advantage;
- You have strong financial/accounting and analytical skills and the ability to deliver high quality service;
- You have knowledge of preparation of financial statements based on Dutch GAAP; Knowledge of IFRS or any other GAAP would be considered as advantage;
- You have commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills;
- You have an ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- You have an ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- You have an ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is preferred.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.