A senior financial accounting role in small office means the role has a wide scope. The successful candidate will be involved in day-to-day accounting as well as financial reporting and other controlling activities.
An international, financial services firm with a large presence outside of the Netherlands but a medium sized office in Amsterdam.
- Day to day accounting of several Dutch SPV's and prepare periodic financial statements, particularly accounting, regulatory, tax, and reporting statements
- Monthly, quarterly and annual input of all journal entries
- Contact person of the external audits and the fiscal authorities
- Be the back-up for the CFO of the Branch
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and implementation of operating methods and procedures
- Native Dutch with strong English skills also
- c. 10 years' working experience in a similar accounting function
- Internal and external reporting skills
- A strong personality and ability to work independently
- Flexible and have an ability to prioritize tasks
This role offers an opportunity to work in a small-medium office space with an informal working environment. The successful candidate will have a broad role and will work directly with an approachable CFO.