(SENIOR) ACCOUNT MANAGER
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Would you describe yourself as ‘the clients’ best friend?’. Someone who is well structured, commercially smart and doesn’t get nervous when clients are? Then we’re looking for you! For the Brand & Concepts team at Accenture Interactive we’re looking for an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager.
As a (Senior) Account Manager it is your responsibility to manage all client relations and projects for one or a few of our clients. You will be the first point of contact for both clients and suppliers and you will collaborate closely with our clients (including some notable brand names) and to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. You will also be the director (a role we also call ‘the experience architect’) to make sure that all the relevant roles from the Accenture Interactive family is involved.
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- A completed bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in the communication industry, preferably in an advertising agency.
- Hands-on experience in project management, planning & finance and client support. Experienced in producing RTV productions.
- Is able to translate campaign concepts and strategy into daily operational activities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- A real team player, client oriented and service minded. A true organizer who is able to keep a good overview and set the right priorities.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org