Looking for a Marketing Segment Manager (Benelux/Nordics) for a multinational based in Ede. You are responsible for all the marketing activities for the professional brands (B2B).
Kimberly-Clark B.V. in Ede is the Dutch office of the American multinational. Its division Kimberly-Clark Professional leads the field in Europe for meeting the diverse needs of factories, offices, hospitals, hotels and more by delivering health, hygiene, and productivity solutions for people in their workplace or while they are away from home. Kimberly-Clark Professional has a strong position in the European market with brands as Kleenex®, Scott®, Wypall®, Kimtech®, Kleenguard® and Kimcare®.
A vacancy has arisen within the Kimberly-Clark Marketing Team based in Ede, The Netherlands. Kimberly-Clark Professional is looking for a:
Marketing Segment Manager
If you would you like to work in the Benelux/Nordic region and be part of a small but committed team growing the Kimberly-Clark Professional business, this is your chance to apply.
Your main responsibility will be to drive growth of categories through adoption of Central & Cluster initiatives (brand, customer or channel) & excellence in operational plan execution. Focusing on driving new business, increasing cross category penetration and driving loyalty in support of the sales organization in the Benelux/ Nordic region.
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to develop annual plans for assigned customers, based on distributor segmentation and leverages Category Foundations to deliver growth targets for assigned Distributors / Channel Partners
- Drives distributor growth by participating in development of distributor business analysis partnering with Business Intelligence / Sales, including category performance, customer base evolution (i.e. Churn, new business, etc.) and DSR performance tracking
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to execute Omni channel commercial programs & sales promotions through the channel and with the sales organization to deliver ABP objectives for acquisition / penetration / retention
- Builds capability of sales organization in key jobs to be done & insights associated with appropriate market segments to improve sales closure rates
- Partners with Cluster marketing to execute the commercialization of innovation, renovation, BFS/LCM and product changes for the country
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to execute product assortment strategy for key channel partners
- Works with channel partners to design & execute ideal Digital Shelf for all KCP categories, leveraging the data in the PIM
- Adopts digital sales tools, websites, SEO/SEM etc. from the Cluster Marketing team
- Leverages marketing content available in the Digital Asset Management System where possible; where unique content is created, ensure it is uploaded & maintained in the DAM System
- Tracks the performance & measures ROI of marketing programs
- Actively visits customers and channel partners to capture insights and check and adjust marketing programs
- Provide marketing support to the Sales Organization including tender support, promotional requests, datasheet requirements, price increase support, out of stock communications, literature management and new customer setup.
- Manages assigned marketing budget within CFIs
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor Degree and 4-7 years' experience in B2B marketing or B2B marketing and managing (E-Commerce) customers. We need you to have a strong business & organizational acumen, understanding market dynamics and ability to translate this understanding into actionable marketing programs and tactics. As a part of multinational team you should speak fluently English and Dutch and (of course!) use your excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a star who will be able to shine in front of end-user and distributor.
€ 45.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar