S.W.I.F.T. is looking for a
Security Compliance Engineer
- Resolve and report on complex queries related to Customer Security Control Framework and the Security Controls Policy
- Propose examples to clarify the objective of the controls
- Contribute to internal discussions/meetings related to the CSCF controls
- Provide arbitration role when there is a mismatch with customer connection and/or interface
- Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos
- Design, create, organise and deliver staff training, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products and services
- Maintain and improve a good working relationship with key stake holders
- Report compliance gaps to relevant audiences (board, overseers, regulators, etc.)
- Ensure the view of the customers and customer support are represented in the evolution of the products, the security controls, the central tool used to share the self-attestation
- Bachelor degree and on top security certifications (Like CISSP, CIPP, CISA, NIST, STIG, etc.) would be a big plus
- 5 years of audit or compliance experience, preferably within a technical or security environment
- Good knowledge of SWIFT’s Connectivity and Central Applications products and services (Alliance Gateway, SWIFTNet Link, Hardware Security Module, Alliance Connect, MFP, T2S, WebAccess, etc.) is a big advantage
- Willingness to learn and Continuous Improvement mind-set
- Excellent communication skills (in English, both spoken and written) with the ability to simplify the complex technical and security scenarios to a more business audience
Every day, the world's economy sees enormous sums of money change hands. Person to person, business to business, nation to nation, and at all levels money moves securely, reliably and around the clock. And, at the heart of it all, is SWIFT.
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories.
SWIFT is how the world exchanges financial information. And you could be part of it!
The growing threat of cyber-attacks has never been more pressing. SWIFT customers being individually responsible for the security of their own environments, the security of the industry as a whole is a shared responsibility.
As an industry cooperative, SWIFT is committed to playing an important role in reinforcing and safeguarding the security of the wider ecosystem and therefore SWIFT has designed the Customer Security Programme (CSP).
As part of CSP, the Customer Security team operates as a central team managing the activities necessary to reach the customer security objectives. This team helps the regional support centres around the world with complex problems, directly, or indirectly through knowledge sharing.
You will be part of a dynamic and multinational company that promotes talent, growth and career opportunities.
SWIFT has a friendly and professional work environment with benefits such as:
- a competitive salary;
- premium free health insurance;
- sport allowance;
- a free in-house fitness center.
Are you looking for a role in which you can really make a difference? Would you like to play part in safeguarding the security of the financial ecosystem? Do you preferably have experience with SWIFT products and services? Then apply now by using the apply button!