Are you looking for new opportunity in which you can challenge yourself in a global organization and where you can be part of an international IT team that is working on a large transformation?
Our client is the leading manufactures of innovative hearing care solutions. As a dynamic and global organization they are present in over 90 countries like the UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and multiple European Countries. With 3.400 stores around the world our client ranks amongst the biggest retail companies.
From their Global Retail Support Centre based in Rotterdam they are currently running one of the largest transformations for their Retail IT Landscape. This transformation is the roll out of Dynamics 365 as a centralized solution to support future growth.
In this role you will be part of our corporate IT Security Management Office and working in a team of IT Security Architects, providing expert advice in projects and continuous application management. You will work with Business Application Owners on IT application security aspects and will report to the Head of IT Security.
- Establish and supervise the implementation of new standards and processes to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information across local and global business application systems
- Provide technical guidance and specify security requirements and controls in close collaboration with application teams
- Consider business, regulatory and legal requirements categorize information assets and business security risks to define robust security architectures and solutions
- Specialize on the security of Product & Intellectual Property Information, Consumer & Customer Information, Operations & Manufacturing Technology or Business Administration, to ensure the security in projects and ongoing IT operations of the related business applications and systems
- Perform certification and accreditation according to industry good-practices and regulations prior to systems / applications being released to production
- Research security best practices, define platform security requirements and help maintain software, asset and application inventories
- Respond to security-related incidents as part of the team and conduct post-event analysis
- Degree in computer science, business administration or related field as well as further education in information security certifications (CISSP - ISSAP)
- 5+ years' experience in a related IT role, managing business applications and/or projects in one of the specialty (see above security areas (prior consulting experience a plus)
- Solid understanding of company technology and information systems, as well as implementation and operation of enterprise business applications (e.g. ERP, PLM, CRM, DMS)
- Good analytical and logical problem solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Service orientated and approachable attitude, with strong communication ability
- Profound knowledge and practical experience with applicable legal and regulatory frameworks and requirements (e.g. ISO 27XXX, GDPR, 21CFR11)
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal), German is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.