Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Challenging position in which you will translate polyolefin technology development into analytical deliverables!
As a Scientist Polymer Analysis you will use your expertise to translate the needs of our technology teams in the field of polyolefin development into analytical deliverables and to develop advanced solutions.
The equipment in scope includes a number of High-Temperature SEC systems with multiple detection techniques such as IR, RI, DV and MALS, advanced CCD and MMD fractionation techniques for polyolefins such as HT-2D-LC, aTREF, CEF, pTREF and pMMF
- You will provide technical and personal leadership in the area of molecular characterization.
- You broadly understand and apply analytical expertise across the spectrum of polyolefin R&D activities ranging from synthesis, formulation and compounding, to final application.
- You will apply a range of molecular characterization techniques such as HT-SEC and fractionation to problem solving in polymer R&D.
- You will participate in cross-functional and global safety, quality improvement and knowledge exchange programs.
For the position of Scientist Polymer Analysis we are looking for an experienced bachelor/academic candidate in Analytical Chemistry
- Experience in polymer sciences is a must: you have proven experience in molecular characterization of polymers
- Expertise and detailed understanding of High Temperature - SEC applied to polyolefins with RI, IR, DV and MALS and combinations of these detectors
- Previous experience with polyolefin fractionation techniques such as TREF, pMMF is a plus as is broader affinity with analytical instrumental analysis e.g. NMR applied to polymers.
- Basic knowledge of polyolefin synthetic processes, formulation and compounding as well as applications is a plus
- You speak English and Dutch
- As a person you are flexible, creative and independent.
This international company is one of the largest petrochemicals manufacturers. This position is in the molecular characterization team.
Regio SittardWat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark labrecruitment
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 4 days/week is negotiable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216