Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
You will garantee the correct design and execution of experiments for the development, qualification and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials. Are you an expert in immunology? Apply now!
As Scientist you will garantee the correct design and execution of experiments for the development, qualification and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials
- You will work on the clinical immunology department. Here, immunostrategies are executed and the development and validation of the required immunological assays are ensured and clinical sample analysis is done
- Typical assays to determine the immunogenicity of vaccines are the antibody ELISA, ELISpot, Intracellular Cytokine Staining, and virus neutralization assays.
- Your activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements
- Furthermore you are responsible for the scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples, as well as life cycle management of the methods you are the expert on
- You will perform experiments on a regular basis to support assay development and have up-to-date practical knowledge and hands-on experience with the assays
For the position of Scientist we are looking for a PhD candidate in Immunology or virology
- Affinity for data analysis and the thorough review of the data generated by others
- Experience in multi-color flow cytometry, virus neutralization assays and ELISPOT are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP is a plus
- Furthermore you have solid, hands-on experience of bio-assay development to validation according to regulatory standards such as ICH
- As a person you are quality minded, flexible and you remain calm and positive under pressure
Pharmaceutical company. This department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials.
Regio LeidenWat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment for 1 year (longer term anticipated)
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), 32 hours is discussable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 0182-590216