Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have experience with developing functional characterization and/or bioassays? As a Scientist Bioassays you will help implement new assays within the company and transfer the methods to external parties. Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Apply now!
As a Scientist Bioassays you will design bioassays and work closely with a team of technicians to implement the new assays within the company or transfer them to external parties.
- You are responsible for the necessary documentation for the implentation and transfer to external parties (CMO's)
- You will check the compliance with GXP and FDA regulations
- You will the primary contact person for the external parties
For the position Scientist Bioassays we are looking for a enthousiast candidate with 3-5 year work experience with bioassay development and validation.
- You have a PhD degree and are experienced with the development of cell-based and immunological assays (ELISA, luminescence assays)
- You are capable to run several projects parallel and motivated to deliver high quality output
- You have experience with regulatory guidelines
- You have great communication skills in English and Dutch
The company is specialized in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. You will be a member of a project group that works on the development and generation of therapeutic antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set experiments to study the mechanisms of action and activity of the antibodies.Locatie/Standplaats
UtrechtWat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract directly at the company
- Fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Esther Moerdijk: 0182 590 215