The team you will be overseeing is responsible for the development of bioactivity assays, both used by internal and external parties. These assays will be used to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of the antibody products which are developed. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing bioassay validation at external parties.
You will actively participate in the development as well and provide specific expertise knowledge for the technicians. You will write necessary documentation, transfer methods (CMOs) and check compliance with GXP and FDA regulations.
Additionally, you will act as primary point of contact for external parties for questions regarding validation and analyses. You evenso keep the team up to date with the latest development in the field, such as novel technologies and regulatory requirements.
For the position of Scientist Assay Development we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- You have completed an PhD;
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in leading assay development and validation in a biotechnology environment (industry);
- You have experience with the development of immunological and cell-based assays, such as ELISA, luminescence assays;
- Experience with validation of assays;
- You have experience with GMP;
- You are flexible, can work/lead several teams and projects at once and are able to work to tight deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands without the requirement of applying for a permit.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicine which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get a contract directly at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.