As a scientific writer you will be working within the department of Cell Biology and Cell Line Development. In this role you will be responsible for:
- The reviewing and writing of reports;
- The writing and optimization of protocols;
- Collecting data from co-workers used for the reports;
- Combine the data and process this into the reports;
In this role you will have to communicate with internal department and gather the required data pro-actively. Good communicative skills are therefore a must.Locatie/Standplaats
For the position of Scientific Writer we are looking candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed MSc education towards immunology, cell biology, biotechnology;
- Candidates at PhD level will not be considered for this position;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience after graduation;
- You have experience with scientific writing in biotechnology;
- Experience with process optimization is preferred;
- Familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo;
- You are able to work under guidelines and have experience with working under GLP or GMP;
- Fluency in English is required, Dutch is preferred.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.