(Scientific Software Engineer: Ray Trace / Path Trace Technology)
(Master/PhDregion Zuid-Holland /Nederland)
An organization responsible forperformingautomotivetesting.
For our client we are looking for a scientific software engineer Ray Trace / Path Technology. You will develop the newest state of the art sensor suite wich is based on ray tracing / path tracing technology. All models are physics based. This is used for self driving cars or related topics.
- Technical Master or PhD degree
- Experience with Technical Software Engineering with a specialization in Ray Trace / Path Trace Technology for sensor modeling
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++, C#, Python, BOOST and STL.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns
- Demonstrable control of OpenGL, OpenCL, NVIDIA CUDA / Optix or Shader
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink.
- Understanding of bug reporting systems as Mantis, Jira or ClearDDTS
- Understanding of configuration management tools as SVN, Mercurial
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
Key words: Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning,high performance computing, Ray Trace, C++, OpenGL, NVIDIA, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers