SAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a SAS Business Intelligence Specialist within Accenture, you are responsible for the design and development of Business Intelligence and data management processes with SAS solutions in the field of ETL, reporting, Master Data Management or Data Quality. In your job, you will get the exclusive chance to build your career towards the next level by working together with the best people in your daily activities.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
You are the perfect candidate if you have finished your Bachelor- or Master degree and when you have at least 3 years of experience in working with SAS, BI or Data Warehousing. Also, we’d like to see you being able to coach- and develop the more junior colleagues around you.
You have experience with the SAS Stack;
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS DataFlux
- Base SAS & SAS Macro programming
- Preferably you have knowledge in other BI tooling such as; Informatica Powercenter, Qlikview, Microsoft SSIS, Microsoft SSRS, Oracle Data Integrator, OBIEE and/or Cognos
- You have worked with Database tooling such as: Teradata (CLDM), Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and/or Netezza
- Fluent in both the English and Dutch language
- Eager to learn, creative, analytical and problem solving mentality.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 1266 7241.