SAP S/4HANA Finance (Senior) Manager
Are you a trusted Senior SAP Finance Advisor to the world’s leading organizations? Bring your vision to life and help our clients transform to the changing world of business by building innovative SAP Finance solutions through insight. Join our Accenture’s SAP Finance Transformation practice and transform your ideas into reality.
As Senior SAP Finance Advisor you will be the key player in major SAP S/4HANA (greenfield) transformation programs at our clients. In this role you will support them to connect the dots between the digital world and their core finance processes. This will require thorough understanding of business processes, the latest developments and benefits the S/4HANA digital core brings to clients as well as being up to date on other new solutions in the SAP Finance domain such as Central Finance (CFIN).
You will be part of a project team with responsibilities ranging from shaping a client’s future ready SAP finance roadmap, to (re)designing and optimizing the finance business processes in SAP to eventually implementing the solution. This requires designing a fit-for-purpose future SAP Finance landscape as well as supporting them on the transformation journey to get to the desired state.
Next to business oriented consulting skills, strong delivery skills are essential enabling to put the plan into action together with our Accenture teams worldwide.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technologygroup help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Master’s degree in either a technical or business-related field
- A self-starter. Able to work independently & proactively in a client environment
- Experienced in SAP S/4HANA Finance (certification will be an advantage)
- Experienced in digital (ERP) transformations
- Working experience at other consultancy companies will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English and Dutch
- Experienced in advising senior stakeholders on finance processes and SAP functionality
- At least 8 years of working experience in SAP
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven project experience in multiple full-project lifecycle
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes/systems based on S/4HANA processes and functionality.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. This means you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, email@example.com.