SAP S/4 Digital EAM Consultant (PM, CS, PS, FSM, AIN)
As an SAP S/4 Digital EAM Consultant you will assess, design and deliver a full end-to-end digital experience to our asset intensive clients for Enterprise Asset Management processes. You will use your SAP S/4 experience to collaborate with our clients in advising and ultimately transforming them into the new SAP era of intelligent assets. You will align the client’s strategic vision for Operational Excellence with SAP S/4 EAM as the key enabler in combination with SAP Asset Intelligence Network (SAP AIN), Asset Strategy and Performance Management (SAP ASPM) and Predictive Maintenance and Services (SAP PDMS) to realize the digital plant of the future.
Together with colleagues you will work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging SAP transformation projects. Your work will vary from assessment studies to implementing new enterprise asset management processes for large (inter)national organizations on full-cycle SAP Projects. On these projects you will leverage your SAP PM(CS) and field services management business and technical knowledge and advise our clients about the latest technologies in Digital Asset Management such as IIoT, Analytics, AI, Predictive Modelling, Robotics and 3D printing.
Our colleagues in the services-basedgroup help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- You have a proven track record in delivering complex end-to-end SAP PM(CS) and field service management implementations, ranging from blueprinting up to and including Go-Live Support.
- You feel at ease in international environments and are familiar with the overarching operations and maintenance landscapes. This includes the integration of the SAP Core with end to end asset management processes and systems, such as:
- Scheduling and Planning
- Maintenance Execution
- Field Service Management
- Project Management
- Having hands-on S/4 Hana Enterprise Asset Management project experience is a plus
- You are passionate about the latest trends in Digital Asset Management and are motivated to keep up with the trend in this area
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, Bibi.email@example.com