The Functional & Technical Manager delivers expertise to design, customize, implement and maintain SAP SEM BCS. The proposed solutions should be optimal leading to an effective and efficient Global consolidation process. He or she provides technical and functional support to global Functions, Regions, and Operating Companies (OpCo) in line with the Finance and IT strategy.
The client is a world leader in the FMCG industry
As MIO Functional & Technical Manager you are responsible for:
- User Support - Ensure user support, training and documentation regarding the daily use of SAP SEM BCS application, register and answer user questions regarding the use of the consolidation application.
- Service & Maintenance Contribute to the handover of the IT product, coordinate and/ or execute service and maintenance process with Global Functions, Regions, Operating Companies and Global Information Services (GIS)
- Advice - Signal and judge appropriateness of new IT developments, systems, applications and processes and advise the business on potential improvement opportunities and the (dis-)advantages of implementation of the new/renewed applications.
- Projects - Participate in (or leads) projects taking into account the project plan and in accordance with the business requirements.
- Change Management - Identify needs of business users regarding to SAP SEM BCS application and translate this into functional design and new or revised functionalities to relevant stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this opportunity we expect you to have:
- Experience in a business intelligence related position with a Finance department / organization
- Extensive experience with SAP SEM-BCS and SAP-BW. Nice to have experience on SAP-FICO and SAP HANA are considered a plus.
- Have the ability to independently engage in complex functional /technical issues and resolve them in an international environment.
- Able to work cross functionally and across various parties both internal and external.
- Proven ability to deliver projects under stringent deadlines.
Excellent primary and secondary benefits