|Hours a week||40|
Our SAP Developer is a team player
vidaXL is a rapidly growing international organization where IT plays a key part. SAP is a crucial component of vidaXL’s extensive IT landscape. In order to maintain continuous growth and improvement of processes we are looking for an experienced SAP Developer. This role focuses mainly on developing, managing and optimizing new and existing processes within SAP, in relation to supply chain management (SCM). In addition, we expect our SAP Developer to function as a back-up and a sparring partner for fellow SAP Developers. You will be working closely with colleagues of the SAP team, IT and the business. The SAP Developer reports to the Development manager.
What you will do
As a SAP Developer you have thorough knowledge of the back-end and front-end developments of SAP. You are actively gathering and improving your own knowledge and that of those around you, and are at the very front of new developments, such as SAPUI5, Fiori, HANA and cloud platform. You have the technical skills of a SAP Developer 2.0. HANA and cloud are part of your CV, whilst ABAP Objects & Frameworks are part of your genes. You develop SAP software that can easily be expanded and maintained. Your expertise also flourishes during SAP incidents. You will adopt an analytical and problem-solving role. Turn business requirements into high quality technical solutions;
- Internal helpdesk for the organization concerning SAP Developments (mainly 2nd line support);
- Detect improvements, adjusting with business and realization;
- Establish and manage technical specifications and testing plans;
- Form a team with other developers and internal consultant of different departments. Regular contact and discussion with other team members and function as a back-up for other team members.
- Actively participates in agile processes, improving both yourself and the team.
- You have completed a relevant course in education (Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Technical Engineering) comparable to a minimum of the Dutch HBO-level/Applied Sciences University;
- You have at least 3 years of experience and knowledge of SAP Development. You are preferably certified at ABAP Associate level;
- Experience with ABAP OO is a must. You have proven experience in designing and realising OO models and are familiar with design patterns;
- You have experience with developments in SAP EWM and SAP ECC modules LE, WM,
- You have knowledge of and experience with new technologies such as HANA, SAPUI5, CDS, Fiori (Elements), Gateway, Eclipse and web developments is a plus;
- The SAP world is constantly evolving, which is why you have got a pro-active attitude to keep up with technical SAP knowledge which you elaborate on and develop;
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP PO (or SAP PI) is a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP Workflow is a plus;
- You are exceptionally fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English;
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL encourages thinking big and taking on new challenges. Visit us to meet our colleagues and watch the teams of professionals at work. All of our staff members, with various backgrounds, have at least a few things in common… ambition, work satisfaction and using their skills to their utmost potential.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Bas Nissen.
T | +316 57 71 26 14
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.