SAP DELIVERY LEAD
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you have a passion for innovation and delivering new technologies to make a positive impact in your client’s business? Are you inspired by working with the best companies in their industries? Do you want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients innovate with leading SAP technologies.
The Delivery Executive is responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of Accenture’s major SAP projects. You will be expected to lead and drive all aspects of a project or program: from blueprint to design, build, test and post-go-live-support. Connecting with our clients, you will define scope and plan for an implementation. Using your in-depth SAP expertise, you will coach and manage your team on designing and delivering solutions that fit our clients’ requirements as well as plan and budget.
As you will be part of an international, multi-disciplinary team, you will use your people skills to cooperate closely with Accenture colleagues in onshore and offshore locations across the globe. Your ability to build strong relationships with client stakeholders, will help you to deliver and create future value.
Next to focusing on delivery, you will also get the opportunity to develop new business development at (new) clients and contribute to the Accenture SAP Business Group in terms of knowledge or asset development.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Master or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 15 years SAP experience, in several disciplines/functional areas
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Project manager
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with different project management methods (Waterfall, Agile)
- Proven experience in multiple phases of the delivery lifecycle
- Outspoken and passionate about delivering successful programs that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
- Focused on creating re-usable solutions
- Must have the highest level of leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas. Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, firstname.lastname@example.org.