Are you an HBO or WO graduate with at least 2 years of experience in the finance or banking sector? Are you looking for a new challenge that balances finance with law? Then, this job as a Sanctions Analyst in Amsterdam is perfect for you!
I am recruiting a Sanctions Analyst for a large international bank. In this role, you will support the Customer and Transaction Management and you will be the contact person for customers regarding questions about KYC and AML. As an employer, this bank invests in its employees by giving them the opportunity to further develop themselves in the banking sector.
What does a Sanctions Analyst do at this bank?
- Be the contact person for customers regarding KYC inquiries and discussions
- Ensure that KYC transactions are in compliance with regulatory standards by gathering relevant financial documents and information
- Review the quality of customers KYC records
- Supporting CDD and AML monitoring
- Maintaining the administration of compliance incidents for existing and new customers
- Maintaining an intensive relationship with financial institutions and trade finance teams
What skills and experience does a Sanctions Analyst need?
- At least an HBO degree, preferably in finance, economics, or business
- At least one-year experience in the financial sector, preferably in KYC/CDD/AML, or compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Dutch
- Performs well both independently and in a team
- Performs well under pressure
In short, a very diverse job!
What do we offer?
- A challenging job at a large international bank in Amsterdam
- A fulltime position in which you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself in the banking sector
- A gross salary between €45.000 and €55.000 per year, depending on relevant work experience
- Travel allowance will be fully reimbursed
- Being part of a CDD team with great colleagues
Do you want to further develop yourself in the banking sector? Apply for this interesting position today!
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Referral bonus
- Sport abonnement
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Werken vanuit huis
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Game kamer
€ 45.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar