The Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the
Salesforce platform. The position will manage the Salesforce database and reporting, and provide training and support to users together with coordinating projects as assigned.
Founded in 1995, American Tower Corporation, one of the largest global Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Their gobal portfolio includes more than 181,000 communications sites, including more than 41,000 properties in the United States and more than 140,000 properties internationally. In addition to leasing space on wireless and broadcast towers, they provide customized solutions through their in-building systems, outdoor distributed antenna systems and other right-of-way options, managed rooftops and services that speed network deployment.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between users and the application development teams
- Work closely with the team as well as independently to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company in a rapidly changing industry
- Competitive salary package and benefits