For our team in Waardenburg, we are looking for an experienced and talented International Sales Support Assistant Export. As Sales Support Assistant Export you will do everything in your power to make the order process go as smoothly as possible for your customers. You are the spider in the web linking our sales team and the order processing and logistics departments. As you know the customer like no other and keep a close eye on their order behaviour, you also know exactly what is required to keep the customer satisfied.
What are your tasks as Sales Support Assistant Export?
- Guiding customers with their order
- You stay in close contact with your customers; ensure that the customer files are kept up-to-date and are filed correctly
- ensure that the Logistics department handles all orders correctly and on time;
- Should customers have a complaint, then you will make sure that this complaint is mapped out properly and subsequently solved appropriately;
- coordinate the order flow for the sale regions; assist in the regular formation of sales reports;
- work closely together with the Export Manager and assist him where possible;
- make an inventory of the requirements and wishes regarding INCOTERMS, documents, inspections and permits required for export together with the customer, sales manager and the departments involved;
- You regularly keep track of the Sales forecasting in close collaboration with the Sales Manager;
- You order specific printed marketing materials and promotion materials on time, keep track of the budget and, finally, send everything to the right target group.
Who are you?
- You have several years working experience in a similar position; You have extensive knowledge of and experience with INCOTERMS / export-related documents, inspections and permits;
- You have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You are proficient in written and spoken Dutch and English, proficiency in French is a plus;
- You like speaking with customers and colleagues all day and like making contact.
- You are quite stress-resistant and think it is a fun challenge to meet the customer's expectations by being flexible with all your tasks.
- You are pragmatic and have a proactive attitude in order to achieve the best result for the customer and our company. You are free to get creative with this!
What do we offer?
- A challenging and varied job at a fast-growing, international company
- An attractive working environment with room for additional training;
- A company that highly appreciates initiative;
- A competitive salary package and attractive secondary working conditions. (2700 - 3200 gross per month based on Fulltime)
- 32 - 40 hrs per week
+31(0)6 11 29 53 02