Are you a real organizational talent and do you like to work accurately? Do you also want to make a coordinating contribution to a fast-growing department within an international organization?
Hitachi Construction Machinery is the market leader and specialist in the field of excavators in Europe. Hitachi set up a new department last year that is responsible on the one hand for the rental of machines and on the other hand sells used machines and equipment. In the position of Support Coordinator you and your colleague are responsible for all communication and administration regarding the purchase, sale and rental of the excavators and equipment. Your colleague focuses on activities regarding rental, your focus will be on activities regarding used equipment.
In the role of support coordinator you are in contact with internal departments about outstanding invoices and the delivery of new machines, and on the other hand you have contact with external parties about the outgoing transport of your rented and sold machines. With your administrative talent you ensure that your colleagues in the field who take care of sales and purchasing, are completely relieved of all administrative work. With your communicative and secure talents you ensure that the orders run smoothly, the stakeholders are satisfied and that the machines and equipment are delivered on time.
What are you going to do?
- you maintain contact with all stakeholders and contribute to high customer satisfaction;
- you are an important link in the continuous improvement of processes;
- you coordinate the transport process;
- you make orders for purchasing new machines and invoices for sale;
- you ensure timely and correct invoicing;
What do you offer?
- you have completed a completed study in trade and commerce (MBO / HBO +)
- you have administrative work experience;
- you speak and write English fluently
- you have experience with programs such as SAP / Excel / Annata (pre);
- you are accurate, punctual and you prevent chaos in your work.
What does Hitachi offer you?
- a varied and challenging job at an international organization;
- a function for a longer period;
- room for input of own initiatives and ideas for the department;
- a salary between 2300 and 3200 per month (depending on experience).
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then apply directly via the online button and send a short, personal motivation!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.