Mecalux is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. It is specialized in the design, manufacturing, sale and service of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions. Mecalux is the leading storage company in Spain and ranks third in the world in its field, selling to more than 70 countries.
We are growing and looking for a
Area Sales Manager (m/w/d)
to distribute shelving and other logistics services.
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
- Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities, which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
- Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Develop monthly and weekly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts. Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
- Hard-working, pro-active, results-driven and motivated to sell.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education. Experience preferred.
- Prior non-management sales and/or customer service experience is preferred, with experience selling or supporting the sales of a technical product appreciated.
- Knowledge of professional sales techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.
- English and/or German language skills
- Permanent, responsible job in Sales Department of an international company.
- A company car (also for private use).
- Possibility of professional development.
If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!