Transfer Multisort Elektronik B.V. is part of the Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o. group. TME group is a leading distributor of electronic components supporting customers globally. We are one of the fastest growing distributors in Europe serving broad selection of in-stock electronic, electromechanical, industrial automation components as well as workplace equipment.
To our office in Eindhoven we are looking for:
- visiting regular customers and acquiring new customers in the Netherlands and in Belgium;
- providing technical support and the highest level of customer service (including phone calls);
- conducting sales activity of TME products (electronics market);
- maintaining and building long-term relationships with customers;
- meeting personal and team sales targets;
- generating new and repeatable business through personal visits;
- searching for information about the local market, fairs and different business opportunities for TME in the Netherlands and in Belgium;
- providing reports on the daily activities.
What do we expect?
- technical education (profile: electronics, electrotechnics, automatics or related) will be an asset;
- sales experience will be an asset;
- fluent Dutch and proficiency in English (B2), French will be an asset;
- driving license (cat. B).
- good command of MS Office,
- great communication skills;
- customer- and goal-orientation;
- knowledge of SAP and CRM systems will be an asset;
- good knowledge of electronics market will be an asset;
Please submit applications in both English and French using apply button.
- Transfer Multisort Elektronik sp. z o.o., ul. Ustronna 41, 93-350 Łódź hereby informs you that it will be the controller of your personal data.
- The personal data controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and can be processed for the purpose of recruitment process, and after obtaining your consent for the purposes of future recruitments;
- Providing the personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will be stored up to 5 months from the completion of the recruitment process, and after obtaining your consent for using your data in future recruitments – until you revoke your consent for using the data for the subject matter;
- You have the right to access your personal data and request it to be corrected, deleted, or limit its processing.
- To the extent that your personal data is processed on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. Withdrawal of consent has no bearing on the legitimacy of processing that was performed prior to the withdrawal.
- To the extent that your personal data is processed on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. receive your data in a machine-readable, commonly used, structured format from the controller. You can transfer your personal data to a different controller.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory data protection authority.
- Your data has been obtained from Transfer Multisort Elektronik B.V.
- Your data is not used in automatized decision-making, including profiling.