Are you a German speaker, with experience in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, know how to work independently, can communicate well AND have an affinity for Japanese work culture? Then we are searching for you!
Our client, a Japanese company specializing in the manufacturing of electric connectors is searching for a German speaking, Sales Promotion Executive to join their HQ Office in Amsterdam, full time.
In this position, you will support the Marketing Manager by carrying out various marketing campaigns; creating promotional material and other tasks to engage with target customers to meet the company’s objectives.
Create Promotional Material (Main project)
- Create product catalogues, presentations, flyers, roll up banners, advertisements and other promotional material upon request. The creation of the main product overview catalogue is a major project.
- Update all promotional material on a regular basis
- Write new creative content for promotion material
- Organise distribution of catalogues
New Product Introduction Promotion
- Purchase product sample boards from other company divisions or partners
- Support the design and creation of product sample boards
- Organise distribution of product sample boards
- Support English to German translation proof reading
- Support German translation requests from the Japanese office
- Attend and support set up and daily stand duty for major exhibitions on request.
- Support the design and creation of product videos
- Maintain and update marketing budget for your responsibility
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in German and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Professional knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint (MS office)
- Professional knowledge of web content creation / HTML (desirable not essential)
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (essential)
- Professional knowledge/experience of connectors or the electronics industry is considered a plus
- Understanding and affinity for Japanese work culture
- International company / environment
- Long term, stable opportunity
- Competitive package
- Small team of internationals
- Direct contract with the company
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply directly to this position!
For questions, contact Katherine Granada at 0611714878 or via email at katherine@adamsrecruitment