About Nippon Recruitment
Nippon Recruitment specialises in international recruitment worldwide, with a focus on
Japanese companies. On behalf of our customer, a multinational Japanese company located in Amsterdam, with HQ in Nagoya(Japan), we are looking for a
Sales & Marketing Representative (Amsterdam, 917)
Cosmetics, Japanese speaker
Our customer distinguishesitself by a unique combination of thinking and doing. Established in 1905, their desire to deliver cosmetics which make their customers “look younger, become beautiful, and stay healthy” is still strong after all these years!
The Amsterdam-office has been established in 2011, and from here the European market will be entered.
As Sales & Marketing Assistant you will be responsible foraccount management and new business, targeting retailers, wholesalers and distributors. You will be travelling through Europe (40%), visiting drugstores, supermarkets, grocery shops etc. We’re looking for an ambitious (near-)starter, who will run through the whole sales process. Our customer prefers candidates with an international and multicultural background.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, managing AP/AR and establishing new accounts by planning and calling on existing and potential customers
- Gathering market information and proposing future business models/plans
- Keeping management informed by reporting monthly sales, results and activities
- Resolving client’s complaints by investigating matters, preparing reports and proposing solutions
- Contributing to team work by executing given assignments, and developing business and marketing skills
- Managing client’s database
In order to qualify for this versatile and challenging position, required are at least the following criteria:
- Degree in sales and/or marketing, relevant experience will be a plus
- Fluency inJapanese and English, any other language will be a plus
- Experienced with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with cosmetics is a plus
- Living in the Amsterdam-area (or willing to relocate)
- Valid work permit
Are you interested, then please send your CV to Yuko Shiraishi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call at + 31 6 1209 5768.