As a International Sales Managerb you will help this Multinational in penetrating the European Market even better.
The challenge is to expand this market segment in technical solutions in Europe, with innovative products as a back-up.
World leading engineering company and one of Forbes most innovative companies. Multi billion dollar company and highly innovative in different divisions. Great opportunity to give your career a new boost.
- Sales & Business development of the Commercial business unit (CR)
- Lliaison between the European team + HQ in Asia and our European customers.
- Provide and share market feedback and product development with Asian HQ and management in Europe.
- Developing and Driving an action plan to secure future revenue and growth for the CR unit.
- Building up and extend relationships with key stakeholders.
- Generation and Development of Direct Business and Indirect Business via our current Distribution channels.
- Development of new channels together with the distribution and regional sales managers.
- Generation and managing of new customer prospects and accounts from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations directly and with support of the regional managers.
- To look after assigned and existing customers currently with the company and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
- To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
- The candidate will be supported by the regional sales managers and assistant managers.
- Increasing/improving sales efficiencies to achieve targets.
- Knowledge and understanding of products, applications and potential customers in the CR market.
- A good knowledge of the marketplace of Commercial Refrigeration coolers.
- An experienced sales/business developer/product manager with having a 5-15 years successful track record.
- A technical qualification - a Master or Bachelor degree in mechanical or electronic engineering is preferable
- Familiarity with products sold by our company and its marketplace.
- Familiarity with sales databases and processes.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability and revenue of a Company.
- An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Result driven, Team worker, Innovative and ambitious to succeed together with our team.
- Fluent in English and additional language skills will be preferable.
- Located in Benelux or DACH region is preferred.
Great Salary + Extra Benefits
€ 90.000,00 - € 100.000,00 /jaar