The core purpose of the role is to contribute to the sales of our client's portfolio, by guiding and developing a team of Account Managers. Moreover, you will be responsible for all commercial activities within your portfolio.
Our client is committed to enhancing the quality of healthcare by offering laboratories advanced testing systems and superior services. Specializing in the field of coagulation for over 60 years, our client has acquired solid industrial experience (R&D, standardization and production) in the field of In Vitro Diagnostics and lasting recognition from the scientific community.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing the profitability of our customer. He/She will be responsible for her/his own customers and territory. Through leading and developing a team of three Account Managers. Moreover, the Sales Manager will implement our client's marketing and sales strategy within the given territories, in accordance with the national business plan.
Guides and motivates the AM team to maximize the results concerning the number and quality of field activities and the business opportunities within the given region.
Incorporation with the Marketing Manager, the SM will set a clear direction, defines priorities and create goals for the team and holds the regional sales managers accountable for achieving those goals.
Based on marketing forecasts, the SM will define the sales strategy to achieve and exceed the sales forecasts. Defines sales targets and quotas for his/her region to meet or exceed the KPIs.
- Lead a team of 3 Account Managers
- Create sales plans for developing customer groups
- Acquiring new customers, analyzing customer needs, cross-selling and deep-selling with existing customers
- Following up and identifying leads
- Making a substantive contribution to the preparation of the marketing communication plan
- Preparation of periodic reports
- You have completed a commercial Bachelor's degree
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in the Lab; preferably in a commercial role with a KCL focus
- You are a great networker: flexible, entrepreneurial, proactive and customer-oriented
- You are result-oriented with a healthy dose of courage and you place high demands on your own performance
- You have excellent communication and social skills
- Knowledge of the coagulation market is a strong plus
Our client offers excellent working conditions, a highly competitive salary, and an outstanding bonus structure. You can be a part of a strong, steady and growing company with a high-quality portfolio.