Fast & Fluid is the leading supplier of point-of-sale paint tinting machinery and solutions in EMEA and Asia Pacific region - paint dispensers, mixers, and shakers. As a Sales Manager Africa & Middle East you are responsible for the sales region Africa (with exception of South Africa) and the Middle East. In your role, you will be focusing on establishing new and manage existing customers, agencies and distributor accounts.
As part of the IDEX organization, which is known for its quality design, engineering excellence, and a secure financial situation, Fast & Fluid is the leading supplier of point-of-sale paint tinting machinery and solutions in EMEA and Asia Pacific region. With strong focus on continuous improvements and innovation, Fast & Fluid is a specialist in designing, building and supporting paint dispensers, mixers, and shakers. Fast & Fluid believes in the power of its people, who devote their efforts and enthusiasm for being the right partner for its customers.
For Fast & Fluid Management B.V. (based in Sassenheim), we are now recruiting exclusively for the position of:
Sales Manager Africa & Middle East - Fluent French and English speaker
- Full time: 40 hours
As a Sales Manager Africa & Middle East you are responsible for the sales region Africa (with exception of South Africa) and the Middle East. In your role, as a true entrepreneur and strong stakeholder manager you will be focusing on establishing new and manage existing customers, agencies and distributor accounts to maximize sales growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customers, agencies and distributors in the territory defined
- Meeting or exceeding territory sales revenue forecast as agreed with Sales Director (reporting line)
- Work with the company's Customer Service teams to facilitate customer needs
- Manage "project" activity in the assigned territory, including product offering, recommended pricing levels, and establish sales strategy while following company policies and objectives
- Support with hands on guidance, site visits, demonstrations and troubleshooting activity
- Develop and implement strategies for displacement of competition at new and existing targeted accounts with the goal to increase market share and penetration
- Facilitate required training to customer and distributors personnel on products/applications, commercial issues, and company policies and operational procedures
- Support the future development of the business by listening and understanding the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and identify items that are Critical to Customers (CTC)
- Provide the company with new product and service ideas, market trends, territory market data, sales growth strategies, and competitive intelligence
- Participate in trade shows, New Product Development, marketing
- Network with other key (non-competitive) suppliers in the area to understand events in the market or at the distributor that may impact OEM ability to service the territory
- Continually develop personal sales skills via self-development programs (internally / externally)
In order to succeed in this role, you have to be a true self-starter that can independently operate with minimum supervision. You enjoy analyzing markets and spotting trends, coming up with a plan to capture business across multiple channels. You are a positive, pro-active person that sees in obstacles not problems but opportunities; you enjoy negotiating and you are a good communicator. Next to this you have:
- Educational degree in the fields of Business/Marketing/Engineering/Chemical Technology
- Minimum of 5+ years of similar commercial experience (selling complex technical products)
- You ideally have experience either in the selling machinery/chemicals, preferably in the territory of Africa and the Middle East
- You are a fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- You are willing to actively travel internationally (up to 50% of your time)
Great primary and secondary benefits (including base salary, bonus element, company car). In addition, great working environment, flexibility options and growth possibilities.