Sales executive; Portfolio sales
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of offerings on the market, spanning consulting, systems integration, industry-specific solutions, infrastructure management and business process services. It provides end-to-end solutions to address the core business needs of large companies and organisations, helping them remain competitive and grow. Combining added value with innovative high-performance services, Sopra Steria excels in guiding its clients through their transformation projects to help them make the most of digital technology. With more than 44,000 employees in 25 countries, Sopra Steria generated revenue of €4.1billion in 2018.
- Portfolio “push” sales of the Sopra Steria Portfolio – starting with solutions around the domains of Cyber, Digital/cloud transformation, application development and testing.
- Aimed at potential customers (new logo’s) that have an external IT spent up and until 40M/year
- Aimed at C-1; C-2 level in those organisations
- Order intake target of 5M/year
- You are a hunter!
- You are an energetic Dutch speaking sales executive with credible sales experience in the private and public sector in the area of finance, government and retail
- You have at least 3 years of experience in portfolio/push sales
- You already have an evolving network @ c-1 and c-2 level that you pro-actively can contact
- You wish to develop yourself as a sales executive being part of a “champions league” IT services company that will invest in your personal development and growth – but that also will be more demanding over time
- You speak native Dutch and English @ business level. If you speak/understand French it is a plus.
- You are highly mobile and motivated to participate in international deals of the Sopra Steria group as well
- At least 3 years of experience on portfolio sales
- Reference-able success stories
- An (evolving) existing network of business managers (C-1 and C-2) in the government, finance and retail sector.
- HBO + education level
- Native Dutch speaker, business fluent English
Nice to have:
- Sales certification (like Holden or Miller-Heiman)
- Knowledge of French language
- Experience on larger outsourcing deals including people & asset take-over