As a Sales Engineer you are sales responsible for an assigned sales area in the Netherlands (From the area of Rotterdam-Utrecht-Enschede down south to the Belgian border) with focus on clients in the marine industry. You are home based but actively on the road throughout the day.
Products: specialty lubricants
Our client Klüber Lubrication is a global leader in the field of advanced, efficient high-performance lubricants. With its rich history and track record in the market, Klüber Lubrication offers specialty solutions for machine manufacturers (OEMs) as well as for end users, offering diverse application. The company is part of the Freudenberg group and has 2,000 employees worldwide at 32 locations.
For our client Klüber Lubrication we are now exclusively looking for a:
Sales Engineer - South Netherlands (Dutch speaker)
- Full time: 40 hours
- Location: home based (actively travelling in the assigned area: the area from Rotterdam-Utrecht-Enschede to down south until the Belgian border; occasional international travel is required)
As a Sales Engineer you have a challenging and independent position, being (sales) responsible for an assigned sales area in the Netherlands (South Holland) with focus on clients in the marine industry. You work from home and are actively visiting customers and prospects throughout the day.
With your consultative-sales and advisory approach, you know how to convince customers of the quality of Klüber products and make the benefits clear. You enjoy opening new doors to business and building long-term trust and relationships with your clients. You can build a commercial plan but at the same time you have strong hands-on approach and "can-do" mentality and you embrace a good challenge.
The good news is that you won't be thrown in the deep with your role - you will receive thorough internal training by people from the field and you are actively supported in the field by your colleagues from customer service and inside sales. After your training period, internally and "in the field", you will be responsible for the sales of high-quality lubricants within the industry world.
Next to that you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing commercial-technical relationships with existing customers that you regularly visited.
- Acquiring new markets in the South of the Netherlands and introduction of new products.
- Regularly following-up of your activities with daily reporting via CRM to Sales Management
To be successful in this role you must be a true self-starter that can work independently with high self-discipline. In addition, you have:
- A completed education (WTB / HTS) ideally in a technical direction (ex: mechanical engineering)
- Minimum of 3+ years of commercial track record in a similar role (B2B sales in the industry)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required - all other languages are advantageous
- You have an affinity with and knowledge of the marine and offshore segments
- You have a commercial spirit, willpower, energy and perseverance
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
Klüber Lubrication offers market-conform primary and secondary benefits. In addition, you will gain access to special training and a personal development plan with the organization. Klüber Lubrication can offer room to grow within the organization and long-term career progression.