Job Title:Sales Manager of Warehouse Solutions
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Manager of Warehouse Solutions will be primarily responsible for leading and growing the sales and delivery of the Essentials (www.prologisessentials.com) portfolio of products and services across the Prologis customer base. You will play a key role in growing the Essentials Material Handling business within the European customer base. As an individual contributor in Europe, you will partner with the market leasing and regional property management teams to establish relationships with existing customers and new prospective customer opportunities. The Director of Warehouse Solutions will also be our primary contact for our preferred vendor partners.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Provide subject matter expertise and be the primary point of contact on all Essentials offerings for all 12 countries/offices in our European portfolio.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Prologis teams and vendor partners to educate, introduce and promote Essentials products and services.
- Build, empower, mentor, and assist property and leasing managers in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics.
- Our primary point of contact for preferred Material Handling and Automation partners.
- Responsible for the oversight of designs, proposals, presentations, and new installations to ensure excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of customer's businesses to better understand their needs and problems.
- installations and product delivery to ensure timeliness and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute sales plans, coordinate sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue, craft forecast and strategy around all Essentials product lines and services.
- Be responsible for high-value transactions.
- Structure daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and forecasts in Salesforce and lead, and continuously update Salesforce throughout the sales process.
- Drive strategic account planning, networking, and use of company resources to achieve defined sales quota.
- Build and implement standard methodologies to improve pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy.
- Drive the Essentials business around automation (intra logistics, autonomous forklifts).
- Collect data from product beta testing and identify markets where Prologis can demonstrate to build case studies for national rollout.
Tell us if you're ready.
- Candidate will have 8-10 years of material handling and automation sales experience including rack and storage systems, lift trucks, conveyor systems, goods to person technology, and various other automation technologies
- Working experience throughout Europe preferred
- Candidate will have a knowledge of operations, processes, and order fulfillment methodologies in warehousing and distribution facilities
- A strong knowledge of the material handling industry and industry leading manufacturers, vendors, and integrators
- A sound knowledge of Supply Chain Execution Software (SCES) – WMS, WES, WCS
- Consultative Sales and Sales leadership experience
- Project Management experience
- Vendor Relations management
- An understanding of Industrial Real Estate and new building construction a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project), salesforce.com and AutoCAD
- Strong organizational, process, and interpersonal skills required
- Presentation / Speaking skills
- Motivated, self-starter capable of managing multiple tasks, projects, and team members simultaneously
- Multi-lingual skills a plus – English, French, German, Dutch
- Reports directly to the Managing Director of Essentials Europe
- Reports indirectly to the Director of Essentials Material Handling (in the US)
Prologis Essentials is a convenient way to source, procure and get your customers the products and services they need to run their warehouses (www.prologisessentials.com)
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Paris, France