Bonduelle Northern Europe is one of the regions that is leading in achieving their mission.
We are a commercial organization based in Eindhoven. We are responsible for the Benelux, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom.
For the Retail Benelux Team we are looking for a Sales Director.
Bonduelle is an international, listed and renowned family business with a strong ambition. We are already the largest vegetable brand in the world, but our ambition goes beyond that.
Our mission for 2025 is to be the player that inspires people worldwide to enjoy "plant-based food". Innovation, customer centricity and premium quality are crucial. Bonduelle has French roots and is headquartered in Northern France.
- Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance
- Communicate a clear, strategic sales vision
- Effectively support, train and coach sales team members
- Build and retain excellent relationships with customers
- Excel in and cultivate a collaborative working environment
- Achieve & exceed targets in revenue, marketshare, profitability
- Develop business and people to next the level 9 direct reports in the Netherlands and Belgium. Category Managers and (Key) Account Managers
- Scope: BeNeLux
Profiel van kandidaat
- P&L/performance management, business/financial acumen, result driven
- Strategic planning
- Customer relationship management
- Excellent people skills
- Staff training & development
- Contract negotiations
- Budgeting & forecasting, S&OP
- Solid analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to explore new channels & customers
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Master degree
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Minimum of 10 years retail and FMCG experience
Market conform salary
flexible working hours
a very motivated team with excellent development opportunities
And last, but not least, working with very healthy products