Sales Development Representative Manager
The Sales Development Representative team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the regional sales teams across a broad and highly complex product portfolio. The SDR Manager will oversee setting up, leading and supporting a team of SDR Representatives. The manager will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the SDR Representatives. This role collaborates closely with sales, product and field marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation through outbound and inbound marketing activities. You will define and align SDR goals, strategy and tactics to company initiatives, as well as improve operations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities and outbound cold calling into targeted accounts.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales representative, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity and recommend appropriate follow-up action items.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain the Hexagon PPM solutions, identify opportunities and generate interest.
- Hire, onboard, train and manage a team of SDR
- Motivate SDR representatives to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDR focus on maximizing performance
- Work with sales and field marketing to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Manage and ensure data compliance and integrity
- Conduct win/loss on sales opportunities as required
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
Background / Experience
- Engineering, Technical or IT sales experience highly preferred
- 3(+) years of recent experience in a similar role
- Proven track record with selling over phone and face to face
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- MS Office and marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Pardot or Eloqua
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a “can-do attitude”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer?
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package and a commitment to your personal and professional growth, we offer you a great international working environment.