Eager for a challenge, highly motivated, able to work under pressure at a fast pace, target driven, flexible and quick to adapt to any situation with a steadfast passion for Sales and Technology?
Are you willing to focus and contribute and develop a successful career in Sales?
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects businesses with partners and customers around the world through a global platform of high-performance data centers, containing multifaceted ecosystems and the broadest choice of networks.
Every day, without compromise, the people who control the world's most valued information assets place their trust in us, leveraging our insight, expertise and world-class service to protect and connect what matters to them most their information. Equinix operates in strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific and continually invests in growing its platform to power customer growth.
The History, Culture and Future of Equinix :
As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated and hardworking specialists who take pride in their work. We are the market leading interconnection and data center provider, with 100+ data centres across 30+ strategic markets and over 4,400 customers. More meaningfully, we are the number 1 in the market by far in both revenue and EBITDA and continue to grow fast.
Equinix Corporate Sales Team EMEA
In a truly exciting multicultural environment hardworking and results-oriented Sales professionals from Europe, Middle East and Africa interact with customers using the latest communication technologies in 10 different languages.
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- A winning attitude and a track record of delivering results
- Confident communication and influencing skills
- A strong drive and motivation to develop a successful career in Sales
- Researches accounts and identifies key personas
- Acquires Key/Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools
- Generates interest, qualifies leads and creates pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
- Develops leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Account Executives
- Leverages teammates (Managers, Inside Sales Associates and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities and prospecting activities
- Monitors social web for sales opportunities and leads
Cross-Functional Team Coordination
- Follows up on campaigns and provides detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Sales Management Team and Marketing Managers
- Actively participates on Regional Sales Team calls/meetings
- Engages with Marketing for Regional Events support
- Records and documents all calls, emails, meetings, tours and activities in SFDC
- Reports on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
Building Customer Relationships
- Establishes relationships with key partners in assigned accounts and prospects
We look forward to meeting you!