Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, hospitals and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere. We do what no one sees, but everyone relies on, building a better, faster IT management solution for the Apple platform.
Today, more than 36,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology. Freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. To learn more visit:
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. You will help prospects understand how they can make the management of their Apple devices robust and easy. You will be calling incoming leads, as well as develop your own leads through social media and phone. Once you have found a qualified opportunity, you will pass it on to the Inside or Field sales team. You will have a close working relationship with these teams, as well as with our Marketing teams. As a member of the Jamf family, you will contribute to our high energy, collaborative and fun environment.
- Prospect into the assigned territory to find leads for the Sales team.
- Follow up on incoming leads and convert them to opportunities.
- Develop a well-rounded understanding of Jamf sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Use Salesforce to accurately manage and note calls, leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with the extended Sales team and the Marketing team.
- Contribute to the improvement of tools and processes within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Maintain accurate records of leads passed to sales and the success of leads converted into opportunities
- Understand the career paths at Jamf and continue to grow into additional responsibilities to leverage growth opportunities.
- Fluency in English & Dutch is a must, any additional languages are highly preferred.
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 36,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
- 14,000 schools globally trust Jamf to help them succeed with Apple.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Follow the conversation at #onejamf