|Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Account Manager who will have responsibility for building sales pipeline, developing strong relationships with channel/distribution customers, and identifying new business opportunities. The Account Manager role, within the European Sales Development Team, will be accountable for promoting sales as well as increasing revenue within the Northern Europe region. The Account Manager will provide leadership and management in working with assigned accounts and cross-functional teams.|
This is an office-based role that will require some business travel (ca. 15%)
SALES DEVELOPMENT – ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D)
Your main responsibilities:
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in either a sales related function (sales, account management, inside sales), customer service, and/or technical support
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and operate independently and effectively
- Open-minded towards digital sales tactics to grow business (i.e. digital marketing, and social media)
- Passionate about using modern communication technology to develop and perform presentations and demos virtually and thinking in a creative, non-linear fashion
- Able to analyze sales trends and changing market conditions and define success metrics within customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team and engage potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree would be a plus
- Engineering background would be a plus
- Experience working in the electronics industry would be a plus
- Electronic application and connector knowledge would be a plus
- Experience using SAP and Salesforce would be a plus
- Any additional language skills like Dutch, Swedish or French would be a plus
What we offer:
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
You will work in a fast moving, international environment. We offer a market competitive salary package based on education and working experience, we are an equal opportunity employer and work according to the Market Based Management philosophy, allowing for personal growth and compensation based on individual contribution.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with Nina Borkowska, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
With your application, you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies.