Do you have already 1 or 2 years of experience in sales and you wish to grow in this sector ? We are looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships. This is a long term role.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers by :
- Communicating with customers, and following up on inbound leads
- Making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on the process
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products by doing demos
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers in the CRM system
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Keeping good communication with the Account Executive and the Sales Managers.
- Working hands in hands with the marketing department
What is in it for you
- Start up – scale up with an informal friendly working environment
- Free lunches
- Very cute dog in the office
- Chance to grow and freedom in your work
- Great location in Rotterdam
- Long term role with 1 year contract to start with
- 25 Holidays days
- Transport cost paid
- International team with location in Belgium, Romania and Germany
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Your German must be on native level with fluency in English. Dutch is a plus
- 1 - 2 years of experience in sales or an internship and a great motivation to do sales.
- Flexible, hands on and not afraid to take initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Work hard play hard type of mentality.