Shypple is looking for a true "Sales Captain" in the Amsterdam region.
Shypple is not only giving companies the key to a more efficient and optimized way of working but a whole new perspective of the supply chain. A modern and easy-to-use web application that offers real-time visibility, the opportunity for companies to search, compare, book and track shipments for air, rail, and sea freight directly. We believe the solution behind disrupting a traditional industry is a perfect combination of a smart developed system and a high-quality customer experience.
"The Shypple way" is increasingly creating interest in the national and international press (Supply Chain Magazine, De Binnenvaartkrant, and Payoneer). The magnificent growth is also recognized by various nominations: Sprout - Startup of the year and EU-Startups - Dutch Startups to Watch in 2019.
The Shypple Culture
Our culture and our corporate values are the core of our success; they are on a daily level everything we do and don't do. Shyppleness is based on our 5 beliefs - The High Five - and it gives direction to all our choices:
- The customer is our fuel - Focus on the customer and everything else follows.
- Together is more than the sum - The collective genius is our lever.
- Be there to win it - Take ownership and hold yourself - and each other - responsible for the results.
- Simplify and go - Don't analyze too much. Execution is everything.
- Always move forward - Live on the solution side of life. Challenging the status quo.
- You will be responsible for creating new business at small and medium-sized businesses.
- You will be a part of the BeNeLux Sales team, who are in close cooperation with the Operations and Product development team.
- You will advise and convince customers that the "Shypple way" is the best solution to provide their company with an efficient and smart way of Shipping and Supply Chain Management.
- You are one of Shypple's high-level business partners who together with potential customers can understand the entire supply chain and convince them of our added value in an advisory manner.
- You generate, receive and follow up leads, you arrange (demo) meetings and visit companies to introduce the unique high-quality service Shypple provides.
- You know how to close a deal and together with the Customer Success team, you will ensure an excellent customer onboarding.