In this role you will support the sales and account managers of an international cooperation in electronic motors
The company is a Japanese firm that specializes in electronic motors for multiple purposes.
- Access, track and interpret forecasts directly from our customers' websites. This involves managing buffer stock and in-transit amounts closely as the forecasts fluctuate.
- Create and present reports to management within the company and the principal in Japan as directed using available sales and inventory data.
- Prepare and report overviews such as bank mutations on collection account, overview of the sales invoices booked and outstanding balances with customers
- Prepare and report to the tax consultant relating VAT on sales
- Direct contact with customers and OEM factories for the purpose of taking sales orders, placing purchase orders and schedule requests, quoting price and availability and obtaining samples. Coordinating supply and demand to ensure that all aspects of our customers' product requirements are met. Utilizing our system to prepare and enter on a timely and accurate basis Sales Orders, Ex-Factory Schedule Requests, Purchase Orders, Supply Line Inventory Movement transactions, and Billings as a basis for revenue recognition.
- Continuous monitoring of overdue invoices. Work with Customers to ensure payments are made timely. Update database weekly.
- Continuously updating all customer databases, uploading invoices, order schedules, etc.
- Tracks commit dates. Ensure orders are acknowledged. Follow-up on unacknowledged orders.
- Monitor and resolve open customer issues.
- Understand and comply with Master Purchase Agreement Terms and Conditions and non-disclosure agreements for assigned customers.
- Process purchase orders to satisfy sample inventory system to account requests for all models within our system.
- Prepare and submit new customer Ringi packets for all new accounts
- Further procedures where necessary in mutual agreement between employer and employee to further enhance the customer support department.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the customers and HQ (Japan)
- Making a weekly Sales forecast
- Promptly respond to customer questions submitted via email or phone
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers and team.
- Working experience with different CRM programs
- Support sales manager in the daily operational work
- You have experience in sales support
- You speak fluent English
- You live in the Almere area, or have no problem with traveling
What can you expect?
- Good salary (depending on education and experience)
- Development possibilities
- International working environment
€ 2.500,00 - € 2.800,00 /maand