The successful candidate will develop, lead and implement state-of the-art sales & operations planning (S&OP) processes and propagate best practices in supply chain planning regionally, contributing to making Accell the industry leader in S&OP supporting the commercial strategy.
Accell Group makes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. We are the European market leader in e-bikes and second largest in bicycle parts andaccessories. With numerous leading European bicycle brands under one roof. Accell Group employs approximately 3,400 people across 18 countries.
- Developing and implementing S&OP processes, KPIs, reporting templates and issue escalation mechanisms within and above different regions within the group, together and in alignment with colleagues responsible for other regions
- Challenging regional demand plans based on this understanding and in collaboration with the global demand planner
- Continuously challenging and improving local replenishment strategies and planning processes together with local planners and business counterparts
- Resolving critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders or escalate through appropriate channel
- Leading or participating at cross-functional projects to drive forward Accell Group's supply chain and business strategy
- Bachelor or master degree in supply chain, logistics or manufacturing
- Four to eight years experience in a cross-functional business position within supply chain management - minimum 2 years specific operational experience leading end-to-end S&OP
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain planning / S&OP processes to optimize delivery reliability, cost efficiency and working capital management
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, communication, collaboration & engagement skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
Good salary package, including bonus
55,000 - 65,000 /jaar