Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is looking for a System Repair & Test Technician, who has good repair experience and soldering skill to perform RMA Repair job. This position will be located in the EMEA headquarters in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties ma also be assigned):
• Conduct quality control for all SMC RMA products to meet commercial standards and customer satisfaction
• Final testing for all SMC and OEM RMA products in finished goods condition
• ECO upgrades
• Report any defective parts to RMA Repair Database
• Onsite customer support service as needed
• Vocational school certificate or college degree required
• Good knowledge on PC, system, server repair and troubleshooting
• Experience in PC/System, server repair, testing and good soldering skills
• Good operation software skills in Windows or Linux
• Must be a team player
• Capable of self-motivated hard work with a positive attitude
Bron : Super Micro Computer Inc